About Uley Village Hall
Uley and Owlpen Village Hall was originally built in 1849 to provide a meeting place for villagers and a venue for the Sunday School. The current structure dates from 1913.
A Village Hall log book is sited in the kitchen by the door for useful comments and recommendations.
The Village Hall Committee
The management committee meets every xxx to xxx, and includes representatives from the main user groups.
Our thanks to Don Wellings, illustrator of the background images to this website, for allowing us to reproduce his work.